If you have a genuine interest in businesses and finance and a career in the investment world, you could be Straco’s new intern.
For our investment team in Ghent, we are looking for an intern to strengthen our growing private equity team. As an intern you will work closely with other members of the investment team, assisting in all phases of the investment cycle.
What you will do and learn:
- Conducting market and industry research
- Review and analyse new investment opportunities
- Valuation and modelling of investment opportunities
- Supporting due diligence processes
Who we’re looking for:
- Final year or recently graduated Master student with a strong academic background in Economics, Business Engineering or Civil Engineering
- Any experience in Corporate Finance, Investment Banking or Private Equity is an advantage
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Eager to learn, attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Available for a period of 3 to 5 months (starting in October 2021 or January 2022)
If you are interested, do not hesitate to apply by sending your cv and cover letter to email@example.com .