For our investment team in Ghent, Straco is looking for an Investment Analyst to strengthen our growing private equity team.
The Investment Analyst will work closely with other members of the investment team and will participate in all phases of the investment cycle.
Key responsibilities include:
• Conducting market and industry research
• Review and analyse new investment opportunities across a range of industry segments
• Modelling and structuring investments and supporting due diligence processes
• Supporting acquisition and growth strategies of portfolio companies
• Support in the management and reporting of existing and new investments
• Strong academic background in Finance, Economics, Business / Commercial Engineering, Civil Engineering or Law, whether or not complemented by an MBA or a Master in Finance
• Solid understanding of financial concepts, including an understanding of accounting / analysing financial statements
• Excellent analytical ability - very strong Excel modelling skills
• Ability to multi-task and manage projects to deadlines
• Demonstrable enthusiasm for private equity, affinity with entrepreneurship
• 1 - 3 years of working experience, preferably in private equity, investment banking, strategy consulting or Big4 accounting firms (transaction services)
• Fluent in Dutch and English
If you are interested do not hesitate to apply by sending your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org